This Non-Disclosure Agreement ("Agreement") is made and entered into between all users visiting the site and reading this agreement and PRO BLOCKCHAIN MEDIA AGENCY.
WHEREAS, the parties wish to explore the possibility of working together in connection with a proposed project related to a super show called WORLD SUPER FIGHTING (the "Project");
WHEREAS, in connection with the Project, each party may disclose certain confidential and proprietary information to the other;
THEREFORE, the parties now agree as follows:
- Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, "Confidential Information" shall mean any and all information disclosed by either party to the other party, whether in writing, orally, or by observation, that is identified as confidential or that a reasonable person would understand to be confidential or proprietary.
- Obligations. Each party agrees to keep the other party's Confidential Information confidential and not to disclose such information to any third party without the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
- Exceptions. The obligations set forth in this Agreement shall not apply to any information that: (a) is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a disclosure by the receiving party in violation of this Agreement; (b) was known to the receiving party prior to the disclosure by the disclosing party, as evidenced by the receiving party's written records; or (c) is independently developed by the receiving party without reference to the disclosing party's Confidential Information.
- Term. This Agreement shall remain in effect until the earlier of (a) the conclusion of discussions between the parties regarding the Project or (b) the mutual written agreement of the parties to terminate this Agreement.
- Remedies. Each party acknowledges that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the other party's Confidential Information may cause irreparable harm to the disclosing party, and that the disclosing party shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the disclosing party is located.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties.